Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How To Use Variables In Java Programs Post 7

Hi All...!

Today I'm going to show you how to use "String" data type in Java. As I told you earlier "String" is categorize in to "Unlimited Number of Object Type" if you don't have an idea about what is "Unlimited Number of Object Type" please read Data Types In Java.

Let's Use "String" in code,




Did you notice that I have use pair of Quotation Marks and I wrote the value which I want to assign for the "String" is in side that Quotation Marks. You must follow this value assigning method when you use "String" data type.

Let's combine to "String" values by using "+" mark, When you use "+" mark to combine two "String" values we call that "concatenation operator", don't worry about Java operators I will teach you all about Java operators in my upcoming posts.

Let's do the coding,






Let's try another way to do above task,






No comments:

Post a Comment